Dr. Suresh Deshpande
Download Course Brochure here.
Course Directors: Dr. Suresh Deshpande, Dr. Abhay Dalvi
Faculty : Dr. Aparna Deshpande, Dr.Pinky Thapar, Dr. Pramod Shinde, Dr. Rahul Mahadar, Dr. Sadashiv Chaudhary, Dr. Jignesh Gandhi, Dr. Eham Arora
What will you learn?
Learn the fundamentals of laparoscopy including instrument handling, ergonomics, hand-eye coordination techniques
Develop skills in Lap Cholecystectomy, Lap Appendicectomy, and Diagnostic Laparoscopy
Master skills in knotting and suturing – the most essential step to make you a complete surgeon
- Learn at mutual convenience without affecting your daily clinical practice
- Minimal lectures, maximum Practical exercises
- Virtual hand-holding during the exercises
- Tips & Tricks by experts to build expertise
- Additional tips to avoid Complications in the procedures
Pre-requisites for the Course :
Candidates to procure the below set of instruments which will be needed to successfully complete the various phases of the course.
- Endotrainer with USB camera
- Hand Instruments (1 grasper, 1 dissector, 1 scissor, 1 needle holder, 1 knot pusher, clip applicator and clips, trocars, veress needle)
- Thermocol sheet
- Tissue and pieces of goat intestine
- 2 long shoe laces or 100 cm long thick black thread
- 2-0 vicryl (26mm or 30mm needle) – 5 nos